Fri, 25 Mar|
TM2202: HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR TALENTS AND THOSE YOU MANAGE
A highly interactive one day workshop that focuses on things that research has shown leading companies do consistently. For people managers and team members, HR leaders, OD managers, training managers to understand their talents and strengths and how to leverage on others towards higher performance.
Time & Location
25 Mar 2022, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm SGT
About The Event
What is strengths-based talent development?
Most managers struggle to handle their tasks, and those of their team members, in a way that makes the most of everyone's skills and abilities. You may have a similar experience. For example, let's say you have to compile data for a key report, but data has never been your cup of tea. Chances are, someone else in your team has precisely the skills you need and they will jump at the chance to put them to good use. Strengths-based talent development can help both of you to achieve your business goals. Strengths-based talent development is the ability for you to identify and make the best use of your own and your team members' strengths.
What are the benefits of strengths-based talent development?
Sharing responsibility can stimulate creativity, innovation, and a sense of mastery and purpose within your team. When you recognise your team members' strengths, you show them that you trust their abilities. As a result, they are likely to feel more confident to speak up and express their own ideas. They will build expert power, which can further enhance their motivation and self-worth. Strengths-based leadership can increase team engagement and job satisfaction. A survey by Gallup found that only one percent of employees become disengaged if their managers actively focus on their strengths, while 40 percent become disengaged if their key skills are ignored.WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Target group: For people managers and team members, HR leaders, OD managers, training managers to understand their talents and strengths and how to leverage on others towards higher performance. A highly interactive one day workshop that focuses on things that research has shown leading companies do consistently:
- Set SMARTER Outcomes
- Identify Talents, Strengths and Motivators
- Focus on Talents & Strengths
Every participant will do an online assessment on the Gallup CliftonStrengths 34. It takes you beyond your Top 5 CliftonStrengths and reveals your complete talent profile — all 34 CliftonStrengths themes (shown in rank order based on your responses. This is your talent DNA, and it is completely unique to you. To help you further to get the most out of your CliftonStrengths profile, and CliftonStrengths 34 Report, your Certified Facilitator will:
- guide you through the detailed breakdown of your top 10 CliftonStrengths themes, including ideas for action and potential blind spots for each theme
- offer you advice on how to navigate your 11-34 themes
- share tips and ideas with you on how to identify and manage potential weaknesses
This team development workshop looks to help answer the following questions:
- What are ‘talents’ and ‘strengths’ and why are they important?
- How can you identify people’s talents & strengths?
- Why my colleague is different from me?
- How I can compliment my team members' strengths?
- Who and what strengths of others I can leverage on?
- How do outcomes help leverage people’s talents & strengths?
- How strong are we as a Team?
- Knowledge & Experience sharing based on 30 years of research on leaders by Gallup
- Making a difference by playing to your strengths
- Preparing your team’s strengths matrix to improve overall team bench strength
- Case studies of successful leaders
- GROW Model engagement approach
1 Pax: Regular
Register for 2 pax & receive 50% off the second registration (Promotion valid till 11 March 2022 only). For enquiries, please contact Jean at 64040717 or email@example.com$550.00Sale ended
2 Pax: Promo
You get 50% off the second registration! Promotion valid till 11 March 2022 only. For enquiries, please contact Jean at 64040717 or firstname.lastname@example.org$825.00Sale ended